15 April 2014
Eric Karlsson Vs. Aymard Guih at The Zone FC 13 – Tough Luck
Eric Karlsson is familiar for the Swedish fans and he has a bright future within the sport of MMA. In fact his biggest test is yet to come. He will fight Aymard ”Barracuda” Guih from France.
The tough MMA-fighter Aymard Guih from France holds a record of 5-2-1 in pro MMA and he has arround 100 judo bouts under his belt. He discovered MMA at 23 years of age and been training for 2 years now. He aims to fight for an organisation as Bellator or UFC some day in the future. But right now the focus is on the fight against Karlsson.
How have you perpared yourself for the fight?
– I train hard, I know this fight will be a war.
Which are your strengths?
– I never surrender.
What do you know about your opponent?
– I know he had a good wrestling against the cage and he has a good ground and pound.
What is your game plan?
– Have fun, like in every fight!
How do you see the fight end?
– I want to win !
How much do you need to cut weight before the event?
– It’s a secret !
Have you ever been scared in a fight?
– Never yet!
Who do you think is the best fighter in the world?
– For me it is my mother, she is really tough! More seriously I have a lot of admiration for people like Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Vincent Del Guerra or Lyoto Machida.
Describe a regular training week.
– 2 trainingsessions a day, physical training the morning and technical training at night.
Does you family and friends support you?
– They are my strengh, they support me,, they train with me, we suffer toghether, they help me to become better. I’m really proud of them !